Third aiCAMstir Meeting, 2 December 2021
The Third aiCAMstir Meeting was held online on 2 December 2021 with 19 attendees.
Link to the video
|Recording of the Third aiCAMstir Meeting (Total: 100 min, the first presentation starts at 13:22 min)|
The agenda of the 90 min long on-line meeting was as follows:
- Welcome and introduction (2-3 sentences each)
- One to One Collaborations
- “High Speed FSW of Aluminium Tailor Welded Blanks and Resultant NDE” (Yuri Hovanski, Brigham Young University, 20 min + 5 min questions)
- “LRUT on Steel Pipes and NDT for FSW” (Ricardo Jacques, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, 20 min + 5 min questions)
- “Intro to TRA-C; Products and Services” (Aymeric de Monclin, TRA-C Industrie Group, 20 min + 5 min questions)
- Organisational comments and date of next meeting (3rd March 2022 at the same time slot)
List of Attendees
(alphabetically sorted by first name)
|Aymeric de Monclin||TRAC-C industrie||Project Participant, Industrial Company||2021-11-12|
|Mike Lewis||FTS Engineering Answers Ltd||Consultancy service provider||2021-01-14|
|Ranjan Kumar Vishwakarma||Guest|
|Ricardo Callegari Jacques||LAMEF||R&D Institute||2021-10-13|
|Simon Smith||Transforming Stress Ltd||Consultancy service provider||2021-01-14|
|S K Pal||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||R&D Institute||2021-09-13|
|Stephan Kallee||AluStir||Consultancy service provider||2021-01-14|
|Yuri Hovanski||Brigham Young University||R&D Institute||2021-04-09|
High Speed FSW of Aluminium Tailor Welded Blanks and Resultant NDE (Yuri Hovanski, BYU)
LRUT on Steel Pipes and NDT for FSW (Ricardo Jacques, LAMEF)
Intro to TRA-C; Products and Services (Aymeric de Monclin, TRA-C)
We want to invite you to attend the Fourth online aiCAMstir Meeting on using artificial intelligence in Computer Aided Manufacture of friction stir welds. The meeting will be held on Thursday, 10 March 2022, 16:00 - 17:30 (London), as shown on upcoming events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to attend the meeting and/or if you want to participate in the project.
- Arnold Wright, Troy R. Munro and Yuri Hovanski: Evaluating Temperature Control in Friction Stir Welding for Industrial Applications. 19 November 2021.